Head of the department – Tolstova Lyubov Stepanivna
Location: prospect Svobody, 16, 1st floor
The department offers:
- The book fund (about 20000 copies) in various fields of knowledge;
- The universal foundation of periodicals: magazines and newspapers (the last 20 years);
- Complete works of national and foreign fiction classics;
- The fund of periodicals on regional studies since 1947.
The highlight of the department is The Fund of Rare and Valuable Books.
It includes over 2000 copies of documents, including:
- Original rare editions of 1796-1948 in various fields of knowledge;
- Facsimile and reprint editions of the printing and writing tokens;
- The collection of baby books;
- The collection of reference books of 1890-1935;
- The collection of reproduction albums;
- Best examples of polygraphic and artistic design;
- Donated publications.
- The issuance of documents in the department is carried out through service departments (Reading Room, the Department of Local History, the Department of Fiction).
Requests for issuance of the literature are performed within 1 hour.
We offer you to take a look at the newest additions to the storage department.